Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and UI design solutions, articulating design rationale both verbally and visually
– Manage and execute on the detailed design process; extend high-level design to a greater-level of detail and comprehensiveness, resolve edge cases, provide documentation, and coordinate asset generation in collaboration with visual design
– Extend a concept design system to other platforms, devices, form factors and screen sizes, in close collaboration with software engineers building the product in parallel
– Create detail UI designs flowcharts and wireframes flows, design prototypes or simulations, and detail design specifications for UI behaviours, animations and transitions
– Drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
– Demonstrate knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging UI design, motion and technology trends
-Attention to detail is a must. We love our UI designers to be pixel perfect crazy.
– You should love Figma, Framer, Dribble, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator… You know the list. Proficiency in the latest tools and software such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite. You love for these will be tested
– Ensure deliverables are aligned with wider product and brand strategies, and always delivered on time and in-line with product roadmaps.
– Motion/Interaction design experience is an advantage
– A high degree of accountability – taking responsibility for design decisions which will impact products used by millions of students and teachers
Skills: Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin, Figma, Framer, Miro/Moqups
- INR Month
- Experience 2 - 7 Years
- Qualification Graduation