Key Responsibilities and Knowledge areas :
– Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
– Record software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modelling Language (UML).
– Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
– Analyse risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
– Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
– Lead the review process for software architecture documents and code.
– Participate in the requirement specification review process to ensure requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
– Comply with all applicable product development processes. Perform detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
– Sound experience of working in agile methodology.
– Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the requirement specification, including design of validation process and process automation.
– Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience.
– Work with visual designers to improve and refine product visual design and consistency.
– Contributes information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
– Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
– Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business drivers; conferring with executives.
– Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analysing information requirements; determining platform architecture, technology, and tools; studying business operations and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
– Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
Mandatory Skills :
– Technical Architect with having 10+ years of industry experience having in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions using on C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2012/2014.
– Excellent knowledge Of GOF(Gang Of Four) design pattern and web/security Pattern
– Hands-on in .net(coding), analysis, design and implementation of complex, custombuild application.
– Experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modelling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance.
– Experience in MVC, Web api, .net core, C#, Entity Framework, ADO.net, WCF, Dapper, linq.
– Experience in data modelling techniques and knowledge and applicability of various normal forms.
– Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driven towards mobility.
– Experience in developing IT architecture plans and software development methodologies.
– Agile development environment especially SCRUM using TFS.
– Messaging architectures SOAP and REST with JSON text encoding.
– Hands-on cloud environment lile AWS/ Azure/Google cloud
– Microsoft SQL Server and other most common backend Microsoft technologies.
– Data Architecture and RDBMS skills – Mysql, SQL Server are must/Nice to have Oracle DB experience
– Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and integration systems
– Leadership skills to indirectly lead cross-functional teams towards common solutions
– Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design
- INR Month
- Experience 10 - 13 Years
- Qualification Graduation