Create well-researched content on the allocated topics as part of the monthly calendar and also fulfill on-demand requirements.
– Incorporate the feedback received from the editor and business executive, as necessary to improve content quality.
– Keep proactive track of content performance based on Google Web Analytics in terms of the defined KPIs and take ownership of collating monthly/quarterly content performance reports for assigned product categories.
– Function as the primary touchpoint between content writers and business executives to maintain seamless delivery of content.
– Manage day-to-day assignment and delivery of all tasks for Writers/Sr. Writers as per the defined quality standards and timelines.
– Mentor team members including Writers, Sr. Writers, and ATLs and nurture their technical and soft skills.
Required Knowledge & Skills :
– Strong grasp on English language, usage, structure, styles, and writing principles to develop high-quality, error-free, relatable, and engaging content.
– Extensive experience of writing content to support marketing & sales of enterprise software products and services.
– Technology blogging experience would be a key differentiator.
– Experience in writing for native US and UK audiences would be a plus
– Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach and execution
– HubSpot Content Marketing certification or equivalent/similar.
– Analytical ability to perform online/offline research to conceptualize new content ideas and enhance existing content.
– Should be able to work and deliver quality content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
– Should have experience of handling and mentoring writers/senior writers.
– Should be comfortable working in a team comprising a diverse mix of people including content writers, Sr. content writers, editors, business executives, SEO/PPC specialists, etc.
- INR Month
- Experience 2-12 yrs
- Qualification Graduation