Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Facebook, Linkedin,
– Maintain and closely monitor conversions, keyword bids, daily & monthly budget caps, quality score, and other important account metrics.
– Drive efficiencies across display ads on AdWords, Facebook, and explore other advertising platforms for high ROI.
– A/B test and generate new display and paid search campaigns for different marketing initiatives.
– Closely monitor and optimize campaigns on a daily basis, generate weekly and monthly reporting for conversions, revenue tracking, and other metrics, across platforms
– Provide recommendations, inputs, and execute strategies for keyword optimization, campaign structuring, segment targeting, and other aspects aligned with business goals.
– Create goals in web analytics and track performance for different business objectives.
– Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
– Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
– Keep pace with new performance marketing trends and developments.
– Communicate performance to the team and management on PPC initiatives.
– Work closely with the other team members to meet business goals.
– Keyword research, developing ad copy, engine selection & budget allocation, landing page selection, CPC and bid management & overall account strategy.
– Optimize efforts through analysis of data and analytics intelligence
– Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize – Shall be well versed with both platforms.
- INR Month
- Experience 3-6 yrs
- Qualification Graduation