Experience : Mandate experience of e-commerce and logistics industry
Must be comfortable working 6 days a week
Day to Day Task :
– Provide support to clients for panel knowledge and procedure.
– Guide clients to add, dispatch, and track order(s) through the panel.
– Resolving issues, solving queries of clients regarding complete Product, Panel, and Logistics related concern over emails and chats.
– Follow up with the clients on the unprocessed orders, not paid invoices, and weight disputes.
– Overseeing activities related to the assigned account, SaaS plan activation, and onboarding new business prospects.
– Boosted customer satisfaction by providing them with the training and skills to optimize service delivery in alignment with individual needs.
– Retain clients through changing atmospheres by quickly and professionally resolving customer issues.
– Develop and maintain long-term relationships with Enterprises and small business entities.
– Work closely with the Product team to make constant enhancements in the existing product by recommending new features that the client asks for.
- INR Month
- Experience 1-5 yrs
- Qualification Graduation