The ideal sales candidate would be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills.
Key Skills: sales, freshers, sales executive, business development, inside sales, etc.
– 6 months – 2 years in the sales industry
– Excellent command of the English Language with strong communication and presentation skills
– Should speak English and any one South Indian language : Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam
– Knowledge about full sales cycle.
– Strong negotiation skills
– Immediate joiner
– Build relationships with prospective regional clients
– Develop in-depth product knowledge
– Initiate phone conversations with parents to arrange demo classes and take follow up with those who complete the demo classes for their kids.
– Intensely following up with the prospects and close the sale within the sales cycle
– Achieve weekly targets in a high-pressure, performance-driven, competitive environment.
– Manage sales pipeline
– Attractive incentives and bonus’
– Excellent growth opportunities
- INR Month
- Experience 0-2 yrs
- Qualification Graduation