Content Development and Management :
– Act as a conduit between product and sales teams; create and drive product education through collateral and content including eBooks, case studies, infographics, emailers, storytelling presentations, solution briefs, videos, product guides and blogs.
– Manage various content channels like Blogs, Social Media and other customer engagement channels as per marketing calendars.
– Choosing keywords as per SEO and understanding of Search optimisation.
– Also manage content agencies.
– Partner with the Product Management and Demand Generation teams on marketing activities related to driving awareness and demand for the product in the Target market.
Product Engagement and Launches :
– Partner with Product Management, Product Design, and Customer Enablement teams on terminology and messaging.
– Own execution of product launch plans for new products, working closely with product, sales, support, and the rest of the marketing team.
Positioning and Market Intelligence :
– Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
– Stay updated with market intelligence and the competitive landscape to ensure the team can communicate key product differentiators.
– Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
Support sales enablement :
– Support the Enablement team in the communication of the value proposition to the customers through tools and collaterals that support the selling process of your product.
– Prior experience in SaaS industry
– Strong Experience in product marketing with product positioning.
– Demonstrated success in growing awareness of B2B products.
– Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills.
– Experience with Content creation, direction and strategy.
– Excited by software products and can talk comfortably about how they work.
– Understanding of data and how to use it to make informed decisions on campaigns etc.
– Experience working with product teams
– 1-3 years of experience in Product Marketing (Technology)
– Experience in SaaS is mandatory
- INR Month
- Experience 1-3 yrs
- Qualification Graduation