The Cloud team is part of the Software Core Services division and is responsible for Cloud
Infrastructure for the entire Mixed Reality ecosystem. This includes delivering Infrastructure
& Platform solutions for company’s internal applications, supporting all ‘verticals’ at
company with broadly applicable ‘horizontal’ solutions and shared infrastructures, which
align to Company’s Technology Road-map.
The DevOps Engineer position is an individual contributor role. He/she will work as an
interface between Architects, Developers, Engineers, and Support staff. He/she is passionate
about deploying and maintaining Cloud solutions. This position requires expert level
proficiency in backend technology, hands-on coding skills, and the ability to translate low-
level architecture requirements into technology execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Use DevOps/Agile as the core philosophy ( and not as an add-on/afterthought ) for software
• Design and implement infrastructure that scales, for running company’s multi-tech-stack
applications and services Infrastructure on Cloud
• Collaborate with core services software development teams to gather infrastructure
requirements and review existing infra capabilities to meet the needs of core services team
• Build development tools, scripts to automate deployment of builds / code artefacts,
infrastructure provisioning , monitoring ( logging, telemetry and alarms ) , maintenance and
troubleshooting systems for company’s Software Core services Cloud infrastructure
• Develop tools and scripts for automating common tasks.
• Participate in capacity planning to meet the rapidly growing infrastructure and workload
needs of core services team.
• Drive application containerization, deployment and operation on Kubernetes cluster.
• Make effective judgments and choices on design and roadmap based on various
considerations working with multiple stakeholders across company and partner orgs.
• Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and challenging environment
Job title DevOps Engineer
Job level SDE, SSD
Type Full Time
• B.E / M.E / B.Tech in CS or equivalent or MCA from reputed universities with a consistently
good academic record
• 6+ years of experience in DevOps / support preferably involving ETL / data warehousing
• Professional experience with Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting for the production system
• Proven comfort with Linux env and systems, Network, OS, and DB monitoring/debugging.
• Hands-on experience on Azure cloud platforms, Container (Docker) based applications, Great
debugging skills, self-starter.
• Good knowledge of Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, Python and other scripting languages
• Working knowledge of databases land spirit to understand new databases with time
• Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or
development and operations
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Reliable, Team-oriented, Quick Learner with a drive to produce results.
• Experience with CI/CD tools, scripting/ programming in Shell/Python/Java
• Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and
- INR Month
- Experience 6+ years
- Qualification B.E / M.E / B.Tech in CS or equivalent or MCA