Our Customer Operations Associate will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency over chat/email.
– The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They- re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers- shoes and advocate for them when necessary. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don- t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction for all queries related to our client.
– Our client services the UK’s top fintech company. The company ties up with employers in the UK and hence provide loans to the employees of this company. The role is directly interacting with the customers for customer queries about the loan and process queries. You will be expected to daily interact via chat/email and support the Customer Operations Team in the UK.
– Responsible for all communication and support for the customer enquiries.
– Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
– Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
– Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
– Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
– Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
– Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
– Take the extra mile to engage customers
– Provide additional support with our ongoing customer inbound and outbound contact, picking up emails and calls as required
– Producing monthly and weekly reports in Google Sheets and Excel
– Analysing bank details
– Quality audits and control checks on regulatory processes
– Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
– Excellent communication and presentation skills and logical sense.
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- INR Month
- Experience 1-5 yrs
- Qualification Graduation