Job Description :
– To prospect and secure the best clients for our new Smart Martech product Cloud which helps companies manage the customer relationship/loyalty programs including Marketing Campaign management with program members more effectively.
Key Result Areas :
– To achieve budgeted individual targets for Products & Services.
– To build the seeding database from internal and external data sources.
– Mapping industry/verticals & Brands to ensure in-depth market coverage.
– Convert Outbound calls/inbound Leads and any client referrals into warm and hot leads.
– Prepare customized proposal presentations to provide the strategy and solutions for the client Customer, Channel or Employee Loyalty, Incentive and Rewards & Recognition programs respectively.
– To manage coordination with all internal support teams to help develop the proposal and price budgets.
– Complete responsibility on developing the Scope of Work for the client programs.
– Must have been exposed to corporate sales and concept sales with a good sales and marketing acumen.
– Market study in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share.
Working Conditions :
Field job = 70%, Office work = 30%
Knowledge Skills Abilities :
– Knowledge of loyalty marketing, customer engagement and marketing automation trends.
– Corporate Sales and consultative selling for product/platform sales Ability to work independently and achieve stretch targets.
– Client Relationship & inter-personal skills A very good sales person as well driven by targets.
– Business Development & large account management
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Person should be methodical & organized with clarity of thought
– Ability to deal and negotiate with key decision makers in medium to large companies
– Excellent knowledge of MS office
– Independent Responsibility for Key merchant acquisition for EGV solution selling and maintaining a relationship with existing ones
– Driving business volume from merchant sales against integrated EGV platform for assigned individual target
– Managing team of 3-10 across all zones & owing overall target for merchant acquisition and sales targets
– Preparing to go to market strategy, planning, reporting & dashboards on merchant acquisition & sales targets
– Sourcing various promotions/discounts/offers from merchant relationships as per client sales requirements
– Gather required market intelligence both nationally and internationally so as to monitor market dynamics and growing trends .
– Coordination with various internal departments including but not limited to technology,operations, legal, client sales etc. to ensure quick & smooth merchant onboarding end to end including commercial closure, agreement closure, smooth go live etc.
Requirements for Position :
– Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry in a solution selling
– Good communication & presentation skills
– Good Analytical & problem, Solving skills
– Good knowledge of MS-office excel, ppt etc.
– Excellent in managing relationships. Negotiations and deriving business opportunity with ecosystem partners.
– Working with Sr Management, reporting, dashboard, strategy planning etc.
- INR Month
- Experience 8-12 yrs
- Qualification Graduation