Job Description :
– The Enterprise solution sales manager assumes the role of customer liaison and project lead through the solution development implementation
– Life cycle management of the product/service developed to meet the business customers evolving needs.
– The role will include extensive hunting/ lead gen and farming of accounts as an Individual contributor to start with.
– You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
Required Background :
– The candidate should have 7- 12 years of experience in B2B Enterprise Sales (Product / SAAS based). MBA with an Engineering degree from a reputed institute is preferred.
– An ideal candidate should have experience in regional sales, key account management and meeting sales goal for large ticket products.
– Sector agnostic experience in selling to Enterprise clients, Series C & above start-ups is desired (i.e. BFSI, FMCG, Pharma, Auto, IT etc.)
Desired Skills :
– Strategic account planning and execution skills.
– Experience in networking & selling to C-Level and across both IT and business units in Enterprises
– Passion and commitment for customer success. A hustler who knows how to thrive & win in an agile & competitive environment.
– Strong time management skills.
– Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise benefits and capabilities of a solution. Excellent presentation, communication & team skills are required.
- INR Month
- Experience 7-12 yrs
- Qualification Graduation