BRIEF: Admin Staff who is capable of taking on more responsibility and moving up within the
company should be able to handle on and off-site admin work, with proper reporting to his
HOD/EA. THE JOB RESPONSIBILITY LISTED BELOW WILL BE DIVIDED BETWEEN TWO
1. Facility Management – Responsible for maintenance of all office and household
equipment’s, including their AMC’s and servicing. Also responsible for keeping record of
2. Keeping the record of warranties and guarantees of all appliances in the office and at
3. Responsible for maintenance of vehicle including their servicing and insurance renewals.
Keeping records of the same.
4. Co-coordinating with Accounts regarding timely payment of all Electricity bills, Water
bills, Credit Card bills, Car Loans, Mobile and Telephone bill payments etc., Property tax,
renewal of licenses, for Office, factories and House.
5. Preparing the Duty Roster for Office boys and Field Boys and coordinating their
6. Maintaining the stock and purchase of stationary.
7. Stationery: Follow proper procedure for issue and keep stock record.
8. Office pantry items – Keep stock of all the materials purchased and control wastage.
9. KK’s pantry items – Maintaining stock of groceries items and control wastage. Check LPG
10. Managing office boys and field boys. Field boy’s schedule
11. Making and keeping conveyance details of field boys.
12. Should have good filing skills.
13. Travel arrangement for staff and top management i.e. ticketing and hotel booking etc.,
14. Maintaining the record of Mobile phone and SIM’s issued to staff.
15. Will also be required to do outside duties like going to Embassies, Passport office,
Electricity office etc., for co-ordination.
16. Handling cell phone and landline billing plans, updating etc.
17. Maintenance of mobile phones and changing.
18. Office phone book.- updating, sharing etc.
AC: Repair and maintenance.
Lights: Periodically cleaning, repair and maintenance.
Generator: Keeping daily running record, record of diesel purchased, used and in stock.
Cleaning and maintenance record.
Servo: Cleaning and routine check.
Checking functioning of electric switch/switchboard and appliances.
Plumbing related work.
Cleaning: Office, Signboards, Windows, Staircase, Washroom, Balcony, Lights, Shelfs
and Cupboard, utensils furniture’s, accessories, etc.
Security: Checking all the doors and windows before leaving office. Check and ensure
that all the doors and windows are functioning properly.
Concept area cleaning responsibility.
Maintaining fireplace and check LPG cylinder’s refill.
Operating automation system of concept area.
Key Competencies and skills required for the position
Should be an excellent facility manager.
Should be a team player.
Good co-ordination abilities, within the staff of all levels and external personal.
Excellent skills in MS office i.e. MS excel, MS power point, MS word.
Proficient accounting manage skills to petty accounts.
Excellent communication and written skills.
Junior Admin staff must have personal conveyance.
Note: Candidate willing to join within 15 days are preferable.
- INR Month
- Experience 3-5 Yrs
- Qualification Graduation