Roles and Responsibilities:
– Be the Company’s Product Evangelist
– Own product specifications, requirements, and release plans
– Set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for our product to strengthen our unique
value proposition is the purpose of the role.
– In order to do so, analyse the market scenario and identify specific requirements.
– Lead and coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure products and releases are launched
correctly and on schedule
– Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
– Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
– Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
– Be the flagship bearer for product improvement & enhancements, leading the Thinktank! –
keeping up to speed with new technology, competition and developments on a global front –
sharing strategic insights with the team to pave the way ahead.
– Travel frequently to Bangalore to collaborate with the tech team/partners.
– BE/Btech in Computer Science, augmented by an MBA preferred. We’d prefer you to
have 2 to 5 years of experience in a b2c technology environment.
– To be effective on this job, you must be technically savvy and possess a unique blend of
business knowledge and skills; a big-picture vision, as well as the passion to make that vision a
– You should be able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting
bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
– You can write and communicate your thoughts / ideas effectively.
– Compensation as per industry standards.